After a whirlwind 3 months since opening its doors to the people of Perth; QT Hotel
has already made its mark on the city.
If you’re after a calm hotel to rest yourself within 4 plain white walls without interruption; then you’re at the wrong destination. QT Hotel will distract and entice you with all its quirky features and extravagance, but that’s all part of its charm.
This is not your standard hotel… But it doesn’t for one second pretend to be. Everything about the QT hotel has been carefully considered and curated in an effort to wow its guests.
A group of creatives have come together to create this masterpiece; Candalepas + Associates
on architecture, Nic Graham + Associates on front of house interiors and Indyk Architects
on guest room and apartment interiors, as well as interiors of the common areas of the guest floors.
From the delicious and luxurious OX RABBIT
brownies being served at the ground floor café; to the exquisite food pushing culinary boundaries on the dining menu; QT have pulled out all the stops.
You’ll feel like a king in your stylish hotel room, as you wrap yourself in a fluffy oversized towel, the room smelling heavenly after using natural, luxurious bathroom products by Malin + Goetz.
Make yourself a fresh Nespresso
coffee; or perhaps you’d prefer a selection of tea by T2
. If none of those tickle your fancy, then you may be better to reach into the mini-bar and choose from a range of luxury items including high-end sparkling water. Even the room service menu impressed. Nothing was standard, everything a little bit exciting.
No expense was spared with this room layout, and that’s just the way we like it. When you’re escaping from your home for the night (or longer if you’re luckier than us!); you want it to feel like a little slice of luxury…. And that’s just what we got.
Thanks for having us QT Perth! We can’t wait to come back.
· Stayed as a couple, sans children
· Stayed after the Melbourne Cup event, was still really quiet in the guest area
· Used the valet parking for $40 and it was hassle free, particularly being so central in the city.
Things to Write Home About:
· Interior Decoration and “wow factor”
· Exquisite, delicious and healthy food
· Staff presentation and knowledge
· Points of difference: the brands featured throughout the hotel rooms
Suggestions for Improvement:
· As a coeliac, there was not in my opinion, enough gluten free options for me to choose from.
· On checking in, we had to wait a little longer than I would have liked. If there was complimentary water or something in the foyer, that would be made the wait a little easier
· The staff at the restaurant made some mistakes on our breakfast order, but they were quick enough to rectify it and unlike most other venues in Perth, took full accountability for their mistake and apologised profusely. That said more to me than the mistake did!
….We cannot wait to pop back to QT Hotel for another visit!